If you’ve been kicking around the idea of doing an SEO audit, congratulations! You’re on your way to better search engine visibility and higher traffic levels. But what exactly is an SEO audit, and why is it so important?
SEO audits: what they are and why your business needs one
An SEO audit is a comprehensive analysis of your website that looks at all aspects of your online presence: from your website design and content, to your social media activity and link building efforts. By identifying any areas that need improvement, an SEO audit can help you make the necessary changes to boost your visibility and attract more traffic.
While some businesses choose to carry out their own SEO audits, it’s often best to leave it to the experts. If you’re unsure of where to start, consulting with an experienced digital marketing company is a great option as they can provide expert advice on how to get the most out of an SEO audit for your business.
How an SEO audit can benefit your business
Having an SEO audit done on your website can be incredibly beneficial for your business. Here are just a few of the advantages:
- Find out how your website is performing: An SEO audit will provide you with valuable insight into how well your website is performing in relation to its competitors and if there are any areas that need improvement. This information can be used to help optimise and improve the performance of your website and ultimately increase its visibility in SERPs.
- Identify keywords and phrases: A good SEO audit will also identify which keywords and phrases are driving traffic to your website and which ones should be avoided or changed. This can help you create more effective content that targets the right audiences.
- Improve user experience: An important factor when it comes to SEO is providing users with a great experience while they’re using your site. An SEO audit will help identify any user experience issues such as slow loading times or broken links that could be affecting your rankings negatively.
How to choose the right company for your needs
When it comes to SEO, choosing the right company to audit your website is crucial. But how do you know if they’re reputable and if they’ll be a good fit for your needs? Here are a few things to keep in mind when making your decision:
- Make sure the company has experience auditing websites in your sector.
- Ask for references or case studies from previous clients.
- Find out what kind of report you will receive after the audit is complete.
- Get a sense of the company’s customer service and communication style.
- Don’t forget to make sure the price is within your budget!
Finally, don’t forget to look at what kind of support services they provide post-audit. Do they offer ongoing optimisation or advice? SEO is not a one-time effort, but rather a long-time strategy. You want to ensure that your website continues to perform well long after the audit is complete.
At Wecommerce Digital, we specialize in the design and growth of online stores. We have over 10 years experience developing ecommerce websites and building digital marketing performance from zero to hero! If you want straightforward, honest, and measurable results as well as the opportunity to learn how they were achieved, visit our website today at wecommercedigital.com.